Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Names of God

The Names of God

 

 

God

 

Elohim- God Mighty Creator: Genesis 1:1

 

El Roi- The God Who sees me:Genesis 16:13

 

El Shaddai- God Almighty: Genesis 35:1-15

 

El Olam- God Eternal-Ancient of Days:Genesis 21:23

 

Yaweh Yireh-  The Lord Whom provides HIMSELF:

 

Yaweh- Lord: Habakkuk 3:5

 

Adonai- My Lord, my Master:Genesis 2:4

 

Yaweh Rophe- The Lord Himself Who is Healing:Exo 15:22-27

 

Yaweh Nissi- The Lord Himself, my Banner in battle:Is 61:3

 

Ela Oklah El Kanna- The All Consuming Fire:Deut 4:24-26

 

Qedosh Yisarel- The Holy One of Israel:2Kings 7:19

 

Yaweh Shalom- The Lord Himself is PEACE:Judges 6:1-24

 

Yaweh Tasbaoth- The Lord of Host [Heaven's Armies]:1 Sam 1:11

 

Yaweh Tauri- The Lord my Rock:Isaiah 26:4

 

Yaweh Roi-The Lord my Good Shepherd: Psalm 7:17

 

HASHEM-The Name: Exodus 3:13

 

Ha Melek- The King of kings:Psalm 10:16

 

Miwah Yisirael-The Hope of Israel:  Jeremiah 13:17

 

Ish-The Bridegroom my husband: Hosea 2:19

 

El Chay-The Living God: Genesis 31:13

 

Shophet- The Judge:Psalm 94:2

 

Yaweh Tsidkenu-My God my RIGHTEOUSNESS: Isaiah 61:3

 

El Elyon-The Most High God: Genesis 14:20

 

Yaweh Shammah-My God is Here!: Ezekiel 38:45

 

ABBA-AB- My Father, daddy: Mark 14:36

 

YHWH-Jehovah-I AM that I AM: Exodus 3:14

 

Jesus-Yeshua-The visible image of all the above: Col 1:15

    Want a deeper understanding of Whom God is?  What characteristics where in Jesus?  Who and what the One we pray to is able and beyond capable to fulfill through Jesus for us and to us, on our behalf in His glory?  Look up these passages, write them down beside Jesus' name, then pray to God in Jesus Name, I promise you, your prayer life will be DEEP. Your faith will abound.  Love in Christ, Jason
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment