Thursday, July 25, 2013

Stand InThe Gap And Man The Wall

 

Yes I post political and Christian posts, I am ashamed for neither, I must stand in the gap where others won't. I do such out of love, I do such for Him, and I do such because when I don't I am not obeying, not at peace, and am burdened. I love America, I love lost people, and I love God. I remember days of old, when faithfulness, respect, selfless service, and a zeal for God the father and one...'s nation wasn't an offense to my fellow Saints and citizens. I do not apologize for the Word I post, or the reality of the cold hard facts of what is happening in America. I could care less for American Idol, being amused with short term entertainment, and pretending things aren't falling apart morally, spiritually, and socially in America. It doesn't change things to carry on in life like these things aren't happening, because they are. There was a time in America when being a Patriot, being a Biblical based Christian, and a Conservative family man wasn't an offense to your fellow man, church member, or Christian and it will be only a memory, if people cave in and remain quiet. So as Jeremiah penned what God said and says in Jeremiah 20:9 "9 Then I said, “I will not make mention of Him, nor speak any more in His name.” But His word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones; and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not hold back." KJV. So it is impossible for me to "kick against the pricks" as Jesus told Saul. I say, and post what I do out of love, a love known as "Phileo" born out of Agape. The truth is things aren't okay in America, and God has something to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment