Saturday, January 20, 2018

"Worry Can Only Destroy Me"

    "Worry Can Only Destroy Me"



    My most sincere apologies in absence of writing the last 27 months.  I have been through some medical trials and tribulations.  Three heart attacks (four since 2011) on 10/31/15, 11/08/15, and 9/23/16.  I know have diabetes type two enhancing every imaginable problem.  I have PTSD and anxiety disorder from the Marine Corps and the severe health problems that hit all at once in less than a year.  This past year I suffered an atrial aneurism back in August and discovered to diabetic damaged heart arteries that are damaged.  I have incurred glaucoma, and three eye glass rx changes  in less than a year, and had a hernia surgery on my birthday in November on birthday, was to be out patient; however, my kidneys went in complete renal failure for the third time since 201, I developed congestive heart failure, and pneumonia during the surgery.  I have been writing tons of devotions for the blog, and have decided to start publishing them for our mutual edification.  Sorry for the last 27 months, but I shall attempt to daily publish again!

   I can't add one inch to my height by worrying or dwelling on it. I can't make my heart disease or congestive heart failure disappear by worrying about it; however,  I can hasten its end result by worrying and stress. I can, as a Christian pray, be thankful, and ask the concern of any burden I have be carried by Jesus! Only His shoulders are wide enough:
  Luke 12:25 KJV "And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?
   26 If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?
   27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these." 

Bless you all and pleas share if the Holy Spirit so leads you.  
 
In Christ, brother Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment